You guys can call Minecraft Beta as the beta version of Minecraft Bedrock created by Mojang for Xbox One, Windows 10 and Android. This Minecraft Beta that I am talking about in this article is meant for Android devices.
Like any beta version in other application, you guys will get the privilege of accessing new feature(s) earlier that those players who played the released version.
But this version also comes with risk of new bugs that may or may not will break the gameplay or make the gameplay unplayable. But you guys don’t need to worry about this as Mojang will gives update more frequently in this beta version than those released version.
For this article, I will be talking about what is new in Minecraft Beta 126.96.36.199, and also how to download Minecraft Beta into your Android phone.
What you need to know about the Minecraft Beta
Before you download and play the beta version of Minecraft, there are something that you guys need to know first:
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work in progress version of Minecraft.
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta.
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them.
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality.
What is new in Minecraft Beta 188.8.131.52?
Minecraft Beta finally comes into version 1.16! You guys can also call this 1.16 update as Nether Update.
Although Mojang called Minecraft Beta 184.108.40.206 as work in progress version for the full Nether Update, this update itself is a little bit disappointing as they only contain couple of fixes and no new stuff.
Below are couple of fixes from Minecraft Beta 220.127.116.11 that I deemed necessary for you guys.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed stability issues when using some custom character creator skins.
- Fixed skin texturing issue on “Alex” model.
- Fixed an issue with Villager goals which prevented them from working
As for the rest, you guys can read it here.
For the new stuff from Nether Update that came with Minecraft Beta version 18.104.22.168, you guys can read it here.
How to Download Minecraft Beta 22.214.171.124
Note: I really recommend you guys to backup your world first before you try to install this beta version of Minecraft. Remember that I have no responsibilities if any of your world got erased because of this. Do it with your own risk.
To install Minecraft PE Beta 126.96.36.199, you guys just need to follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Join Beta page using your browser on your Android phone. Make sure you guys already logged in with the Gmail account that you guys used to purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition.
2. Click the “BECOME A TESTER” button.
3. Then you guys go to the Minecraft page on Playstore, and update the Minecraft into the beta version. If there is no update yet, you guys just need to wait for a bit until the beta version is available to download and install.
4. Enjoy the Minecraft Beta.
Download Minecraft 188.8.131.52 Beta
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 Beta Apk Xbox: Click Here.
Download older version of Minecraft Beta
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 Beta Apk Xbox: Click Here.